Are You Smiling Yet? If not- You will be!

No one's looking, it's safe. Go ahead- Smile & have yourself a little giggle as you read about my life and the thoughts that come spilling out of my head. (Watch out for flooding though- my head's not as near as empty as my husband claims it to be!) If my ramblings don't make your day a little brighter nothing will! I promise I won't be offended if you laugh at my expense- I consider it an honor to spread happiness. Besides- if I can laugh at myself you certainly can too!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crazy Hair

Yes- I sent my youngest to school with his hair looking like this. No- I didn’t loose my glasses this morning.  ;o) 

It was “Crazy Hair” day at Lil’ man’s school today. Since he’s managed to escape the clippers so far- we had a lot of hair to work with this year. And I didn’t need much inspiration for what to do with it when I seen him come down right after he woke up- it was naturally crazy itself already- I just improved upon it a little   :o)

.dante crazy hair collage

(Oh- and the last picture with the funny face was when I told him he looked like a mad scientist & he was trying to act the part.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin