Are You Smiling Yet? If not- You will be!

No one's looking, it's safe. Go ahead- Smile & have yourself a little giggle as you read about my life and the thoughts that come spilling out of my head. (Watch out for flooding though- my head's not as near as empty as my husband claims it to be!) If my ramblings don't make your day a little brighter nothing will! I promise I won't be offended if you laugh at my expense- I consider it an honor to spread happiness. Besides- if I can laugh at myself you certainly can too!

Friday, September 17, 2010

Reasons I’ve Smiled- Sept 17th

  • Having the tooth fairy visit our house again because of this little monkey DSCN2795-1
  • Watched the original Wizard of Oz with the family- the Scarecrow is my favorite!
  • This video I seen on Kind Over Matter in their Friday Lovelies post:

    Rachel's Birthday Video from Kristian Anderson on Vimeo.

  • Reading about this sweet mission and this pretty sunflower mission on SAL’s Kindness Blog
  • Doodling with my new colorful pens 100_0263
  • Reaching a nice, helpful & english-speaking customer service person on the phone
  • Rode in the new Ford Flex (way awesome) and Eldest’s band got $20 for it
  • Spiky-haired little boys 100_0251-1

LinkWithin

LinkWithin