- Having the tooth fairy visit our house again because of this little monkey
- Watched the original Wizard of Oz with the family- the Scarecrow is my favorite!
- This video I seen on Kind Over Matter in their Friday Lovelies post:
- Reading about this sweet mission and this pretty sunflower mission on SAL’s Kindness Blog
- Doodling with my new colorful pens
- Reaching a nice, helpful & english-speaking customer service person on the phone
- Rode in the new Ford Flex (way awesome) and Eldest’s band got $20 for it
- Spiky-haired little boys
Are You Smiling Yet? If not- You will be!
No one's looking, it's safe. Go ahead- Smile & have yourself a little giggle as you read about my life and the thoughts that come spilling out of my head. (Watch out for flooding though- my head's not as near as empty as my husband claims it to be!) If my ramblings don't make your day a little brighter nothing will! I promise I won't be offended if you laugh at my expense- I consider it an honor to spread happiness. Besides- if I can laugh at myself you certainly can too!