Are You Smiling Yet? If not- You will be!

No one's looking, it's safe. Go ahead- Smile & have yourself a little giggle as you read about my life and the thoughts that come spilling out of my head. (Watch out for flooding though- my head's not as near as empty as my husband claims it to be!) If my ramblings don't make your day a little brighter nothing will! I promise I won't be offended if you laugh at my expense- I consider it an honor to spread happiness. Besides- if I can laugh at myself you certainly can too!

Friday, September 10, 2010

Reasons I’ve Smiled- Sept 10th 2010

  • This ice cream topping:100_0076
  • Having a blast at Michigan’s Adventure and remembering what it was like to be a kid when nothing stopped you from having fun- not even cool weather!Michigan's Adventure 2010-26
  • Finding a small RAOK someone else did- they left a stack of quarters on the vacuum/air pump at a gas station
  • A holiday weekend full of Campfires, S’mores & Family September
  • An adorable black & white kitty I spotted when driving- he was so happy just rolling around in someone’s driveway
  • Walking the Littles to the their first day of school this year100_0203-1

1 comment:

Betsy and Kim said...

The picture of your "Littles" on their way to the first day of school is priceless!"

LinkWithin

LinkWithin