Are You Smiling Yet? If not- You will be!

No one's looking, it's safe. Go ahead- Smile & have yourself a little giggle as you read about my life and the thoughts that come spilling out of my head. (Watch out for flooding though- my head's not as near as empty as my husband claims it to be!) If my ramblings don't make your day a little brighter nothing will! I promise I won't be offended if you laugh at my expense- I consider it an honor to spread happiness. Besides- if I can laugh at myself you certainly can too!

Friday, December 9, 2011

Just call me Happy

Happy. Smiling. Content.

That's what I am this morning. I feel peaceful inside and and a great amount of simple happiness radiating from within.

A Few Suspected Causes:
  1. Big, fluffy snowflakes.
  2. Sweet little boys who make their mommy breakfast toast
  3. News stories about Kindness 
  4. Christmas music.  
  5. Email from my husband simply b/c he wanted to tell me he loved me.  *love*
  6. Silly country songs on the radio 
  7. FB tags from friends (J- you're so sweet!)
Today is going to be a *Great* day.  :o)


No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin