Are You Smiling Yet? If not- You will be!

No one's looking, it's safe. Go ahead- Smile & have yourself a little giggle as you read about my life and the thoughts that come spilling out of my head. (Watch out for flooding though- my head's not as near as empty as my husband claims it to be!) If my ramblings don't make your day a little brighter nothing will! I promise I won't be offended if you laugh at my expense- I consider it an honor to spread happiness. Besides- if I can laugh at myself you certainly can too!

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Turkey, stuffing, rolls, pumpkin pie & load of other sweet goodies and family- what a great day it is going to be! I am off to spend the day with my parents, brother & sisters and all the nieces & nephews. It's going to be an extra special Thanksgiving this year- my sister that lives Arkansas is up & I haven't seen her in years! :o)

I hope you all get to enjoy some great food and have a relaxing & wonderful day with your loved ones.

(Hopefully we all can make it through today without eating so much that we can't fit in our pants tomorrow!)  LOL   


Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin