- I spent the weekend with my awesome friends M & K and their boys.
- All 3 of my boys bowled awesome at the YABA State Bowling Tournament.
- I didn’t have to deal with a Rooster at my hotel. Buwhahahaha
- Taking a loooooooooong hot shower with no worries of running out of hot water.
- I had 5 straight days off from work!
- While the temps have been chilly- there’s still been sunshine!
- Helped out at Lil’ Man’s school for their Cowboy RAD day.
- Got to rock out with our friends R & S at the Music as a Weapon Concert-Disturbed, Sevendust, Korn, Stillwell & In This Moment. Disturbed & Sevendust were AWESOME!!!
- Enjoyed time with the Hubs- just the two of us.
- I was complimented on how nice I looked by an acquaintance.
- Watched Tangled with the whole family and even though I’m the only female- we all enjoyed it.
- Talked to my step-mum
- Got to give a quick hug to my other friend M whom I haven’t seen in a while
Are You Smiling Yet? If not- You will be!
No one's looking, it's safe. Go ahead- Smile & have yourself a little giggle as you read about my life and the thoughts that come spilling out of my head. (Watch out for flooding though- my head's not as near as empty as my husband claims it to be!) If my ramblings don't make your day a little brighter nothing will! I promise I won't be offended if you laugh at my expense- I consider it an honor to spread happiness. Besides- if I can laugh at myself you certainly can too!