Are You Smiling Yet? If not- You will be!

No one's looking, it's safe. Go ahead- Smile & have yourself a little giggle as you read about my life and the thoughts that come spilling out of my head. (Watch out for flooding though- my head's not as near as empty as my husband claims it to be!) If my ramblings don't make your day a little brighter nothing will! I promise I won't be offended if you laugh at my expense- I consider it an honor to spread happiness. Besides- if I can laugh at myself you certainly can too!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

2012 Gratitude Challenge- 30 Days of Thankfulness

November = 30 Days of Thankfulness being shared. Last year I was inspired by an Attitude of Gratitude Challenge put forth by Kendra at My Insanity for the month of November and while my blogging skills about it lapsed considerably- I enjoyed the focus it helped me put on being thankful and expressing it to others. So this year I’m going to once again do a daily tally of what I am thankful for in my life. Whether I can find another blog that’s hosting a similar challenge to join or if I go solo- you can bet I’ll be counting my blessings daily. I’ll even try and find the time to share them virtually- but no promises because life’s full of fun & crazies and needs to be enjoyed more than by just sitting in front of a computer screen.

I think my personal challenge this time is to do more than virtually write & verbally express what I’m thankful for. I’m going to strive to show others in a more personal way that they are blessings in my life.

 

Day 1: I'm thankful for the journey of my life- it has made me the person I am today. All the trials & tribulations, joys & sorrows have taught me so many lessons. And the greatest one is that you should always focus on the good things- for there is always something to be thankful for every day of your life.

No comments:

LinkWithin

LinkWithin