I have spent quite a bit of time pondering what I want my blog to become. I'm not looking to be a big-time traffic-stopping blogger. My intent is to simply have a place to share the things that I enjoy & make me happy. I’ve figured out that these are the reasons I want to blog:
- I want some place to share my crafty endeavours, recipes, my cake-decorating experiences and any other thing I attempt to create.
- I want to make people happy & maybe even inspire them.
- I think having a blog will nudge me to actually start making all the things on my growing “To Craft” & “To Bake” lists.
- I hope my blog will hold me accountable to finish all the things I start.
- I would love to make some new friends- even if they are just virtual ones!
So my blogging direction will lean mostly towards crafts and food, with a few pictures, a few “life moments & revelations” & other random nice things sprinkled in between. It’ll be like my own personal progress report of the crafty things I’ve attempted & accomplished in my life.
If once a week someone actually stops by my blog & gleans something useful to them- that’ll be enough to make me happy. And if on any given day I give someone a reason to smile- that will be a big success in my eyes. Any comments left will be like sprinkles on a cupcake- extra goodness on an already sweet thing!